Friday, October 14, 2022

Gang Wars WWIII IGY6 Repost on All Social Platforms & Profiles

Gang Wars WWIII IGY6 Repost on All Social Platforms & Profiles: UPDATED:Calling them out again, low quality, low value, gang stalking, torturing, mental physical and emotion rapists, home grown terrorist cell members Golden Boys with a spoon up their A$$es. Heartless inhumane pricks thinking the are enslaving US citizens then making promises and agreements and not keeping them. Blackmailing and forcing them into committing crimes and crimes against Humanity. As well as crimes against the Governments Worldwide. Havana Syndrome is part to do with this, Human trafficking slavery astral projection, subliminal messaging, brainwashing, mind control, kidnapping, rape, forced marriages, Don't forget they are recording all brain activity eyes and thoughts....  Checkout Mac Streets “going through some https://youtu.be/KNs-uzvp1Swsong is spot perfect to everything going on. To those its speaking of, I promise I’m trying, it might not seem like it or that I’m trying my hardest, but I am. Running on empty and have been too long. And I hate that these bastards have gotten me to the point we’re I question if you want or need the help at all when I know you do. 
Bro, it’s the reason you don’t get mad at me for the “crazy” shit I post. Because you know it’s not crazy, and you know I have too cause others can’t, due to the GANGSTALKERS (Columbus and Ohio gay community pricks-frosty care to drop the list of names?) what about frank p or f...

No comments:

Post a Comment