Sunday, December 4, 2022

Few Things have left me without words... THE SENTIENT WORLD SIMULATION (SWS): A CONTINUOUSLY RUNNING MODEL OF THE REAL WORLD

 And there are few things that leave me without words. You ask why are you without words?

-my response-
Because everything that I’ve been saying, and everything my #GangStalkers GANGSTALKERS have been telling me for years… right here… and it’s happening to those around me and I’ve sat and watched it being done to them.
Quiet, also because, I have to formulate a plan or #algorithm to end #TargetedIndividuals and Gang Stalking as they catfish, harrass, bully, cyber terrorism, Havana Syndrome, corryptio nof the US Governemnt and Court System, and end it worldwide.

#gangsofamericastreetsofamerica #humandrone #TheRevolution #RedDawn #PersonOfInterest #gaygangsofamericastreetsofamerica #HavanaSyndrome #gaymafiaterroristcell
THIS VIDEO IS A MUST WATCH FOR EVERYBODY
THIS VIDEO IS A MUST WATCH FOR EVERYBODY

The Sentient World Simulation (SWS): A Continuously Running Model of the Real World

No comments:

Post a Comment