Thursday, March 9, 2023

47 +

 There are at least 47 individuals that are currently connected to and torturing, mind raping, trying to corrupt and ruin my life more than they have already done in the past 20+ years. Whatever and whoever the terrorist cell seem to come in contact with go from Grade A and close to the end seems to have the "assets" worn down to what if there is such a grade Grade Z. Completely taking their POW's and destroying any and all things in their mind and life leaving them with nothing left to fight for, no reason to fight for anything including themselves, broken down and circling the drain. They have done this to me multiple times in the past. 

Up until around 2015 2016 they on a daily/ hourly basis told me that I should kill myself. That is something that was never told to any doctors or anyone else pretty much because if that would have told to medical or law enforcement then it would by my mental stability in question , and I would have been most likely placed on a high dosage of Serial or another antipsychotic... Hmmm so I guess there's more proof that these bastards are psychos and psychotics... I mean that's what the medicine that was given, anti psychotics...... Makes me laugh because you know the real person or group that had those drugs prescribed to Targeted Individual rights? LMAO the gang stalkers . (psychos)

New podcast out today GANGS OF AMERICA STREETS OF AMERICA WHISTLE BLOWING PODCAST IGY6

No comments:

Post a Comment